Track your delivery from the truck to your house!
Check the status of your order directly from Reid's by simply entering in your phone number or order number.
* Please note that estimated time windows can change due to weather, traffic, and order cancellations.
Reid's Delivery Service
We know that you are excited to receive your new furniture purchase! We want you to relax knowing that our professional outsourced delivery personal will ensure that your new furniture arrives at your home on the day & time promised. Your purchase will be unpacked, pre-inspected, pre-assembled as much as possible and set-up exactly where you want it.
With the delivery of your purchase, if you like, our professional staff will move old furniture, or mattresses that are being replaced to another room in your home. Removal of your old furniture is also available, ask store for details.
As we do run a number of delivery days and locations with multiple Delivery teams, we are normally very flexible and capable of handling a “RUSH” delivery. However, we do prefer that deliveries are booked 2-3 days in advance so that we can plan our delivery routes to obtain maximum efficiencies. Your sales consultant will contact you once your furniture has come in and is ready for delivery, and at that time we can make arrangements for a requested date. Once we have established our routes, we will call you the day before to provide you with a 2-hour arrival time window. Our Delivery professionals carry a cellular telephone, and should an unforeseen delivery challenge occur that will compromise your delivery time, we will certainly contact you to let you know. Our goal is to allow you to “live” your day without having to hang around waiting for us. As well, you can track your own delivery on our website by just entering your own telephone number!
Requested times for deliveries are taken into consideration, however, due to the number of deliveries and time required to prepare, we cannot make any guarantees. Normally our delivery crew starts there first delivery around 10:00 am and work throughout the day until required.
As every home and every furniture purchase is different, please advise us if you believe there are any “challenges” in getting the product into your home and desired room (size, doorways etc). This will allow our staff to prepare for these circumstances and allow proper time allocation to your delivery.
Our Delivery Service covers a very broad area with scheduled runs to service communities from Atikokan to Marathon. If at any time you have questions or require follow up to the delivery, please contact your salesperson, or the store.
Furniture is big, breakable, and it is very heavy, so here are some simple tips that will help ensure that your delivery is a smooth, trouble-free and positive experience:
- Check to ensure your purchase will fit into the planned space before you complete your purchase. Furniture looks much bigger in a house than it does in the showroom.
- Make sure we have the correct address and/or directions. Your delivery will be scheduled to the “ship to” address on your Sales Order. This information will be confirmed the day prior to delivery.
- Please ensure that all entrances to your home are free and clear on delivery day. Driveway and steps must be shoveled and clear. Entrance halls and foyers should be free of shoes or other tripping hazards.
- Clear the area where the items will pass in order to avoid damage of valuables and to protect the safety of the delivery team. Also remember to remove sharp items such as picture hooks as they have been known to cause unnecessary damage.